We are thrilled to announce another strategic partnership with Restel and Hotusa.
Since they were established in 2003, Restel has grown quickly to become one of the largest hotel reservation centers worldwide. The company has extensive experience in the accommodation market giving them access to an amazing portfolio of hotel availability and rates.
Restel offers a great inventory of 395,000 hotels in more than 10,000 destinations across 175 countries from wide range selection of independent hotels, as well as establishments belonging to large hotel chains ensuring the reliability and quality.
Headquartered in Madrid along with an extensive network of international presence in Barcelona, Rome, Naples, Milan, Lisbon, Porto, Paris, Lyon, Buenos Aires, Sao Paulo, Bogota, Mexico City, Cancun, Bangkok and Singapore has made Restel one of the most prominent suppliers in the tourism industry.
Additionally, being a part of the Hotusa Group, Restel also plays a strategic role in the distribution structure of the hotels associated with Hotusa Hotels and Keytel, current world leaders in hotel representation.
This strategic partnership is the result of hard work and negotiations behind the scenes continuously to push Travala towards the beta launch of the platform in Q1 2019 that will boast 1.5 million properties worldwide with the best rates and availability.
We are continuing to push forward with our updated Q4 roadmap which you can find full details of here Roadmap for Q4 2018.
Travala is an already-operational travel booking platform with 567,928 Properties in 210 Countries covering 82,311 Destinations. The platform combines the best of this generation’s booking website functionality with the incredible benefits enabled by next generation’s decentralized technologies and tokenized incentive structures.
As a Next-gen Online Travel Agency (NOTA), fundamentally changes the relationship between the consumer of the future and their travel shopping. Travala’s target market benefits from:
- A globally-competitive range of travel services; Accommodation (Hotels, Resorts, Hostels), Flights, Things to do (Tours, Activities, Experiences), Restaurants, Transfers, Car Rentals, Vacation Rentals and Cruises
- Always available at a minimum average of 15% lower than current mainstream OTAs; enabled through agile integration of the leading wholesale travel solution partners
- With both leading crypto-currencies and traditional (FIAT) currencies as payment options
- Boosted with discounts and special offers direct from brands and suppliers
- Validated through blockchain-verified reviews for 100% feedback authenticity
- Underpinned by a token-powered incentivization economy which gives real rewards for valuable acts such as user referrals and key-opinion-leader content
- Innovative UX design and user mechanics for a best-in-class user experience