The last month of 2018 was a busy but exciting period for the Travala team with a lot of strategic announcements and updates. Below is the round up of what has been done so far in December 2018 and there is more to come in the following days.
1. Multiple partnerships with different accommodation suppliers around the world in December have contributed greatly to our beta launch in Q1 2019 with 1.5 million properties worldwide presenting Travala a truly competitive advantage for availability and rates.
- Latin America supplier – HotelDo
- Indian supplier – GRNConnect
- Portugal based supplier – Abreu Online
- Global hotel supplier – Restel & Hotusa
- Dubai based supplier – Destinations of the world
2. Release of the updated Business Plan which is available for viewing HERE
We have written an article to give a depth understanding of our business direction and developments. You can check out this article HERE
3. Major platform updates with a lot of advancements including:
- New homepage design for worldwide coverage of 550,000+ properties in 82,000+ destinations across 210 countries.
- Added Facebook / Google register and login features which allow users to create an account or sign in to the platform within 1 click
- Integrated BTC, ETH, LTC, BNB, XRP, EOS, DASH, XLM and 30 other crypto currencies as our payment method
There are many other new features in this update. You can discover the details HERE
4. Implemented marketing activities to increase the social community and drive awareness
- Joint promotion campaign with Kucoin exchange that have doubled our Twitter and Telegram communities.
- Review competition in which we achieved 100 reviews on Google within 1 day.
- Marketing activities driving organic awareness in the crypto space. Travala.com has been mentioned and reviewed in many well-known articles and videos by key people.
2018 was definitely a great year for Travala business. We would like to give a big thank you to the entire Travala community for the support and encouragement throughout the year. We are really looking forward to 2019 with more exciting milestones and a new roadmap for Q1 2019 will be published in the next few days.
Travala is an already-operational travel booking platform with 567,928 Properties in 210 Countries covering 82,311 Destinations. The platform combines the best of this generation’s booking website functionality with the incredible benefits enabled by next generation’s decentralized technologies and tokenized incentive structures.
As a Next-gen Online Travel Agency (NOTA), fundamentally changes the relationship between the consumer of the future and their travel shopping. Travala’s target market benefits from:
- A globally-competitive range of travel services; Accommodation (Hotels, Resorts, Hostels), Flights, Things to do (Tours, Activities, Experiences), Restaurants, Transfers, Car Rentals, Vacation Rentals and Cruises
- Always available at a minimum average of 15% lower than current mainstream OTAs; enabled through agile integration of the leading wholesale travel solution partners
- With both leading crypto-currencies and traditional (FIAT) currencies as payment options
- Boosted with discounts and special offers direct from brands and suppliers
- Validated through blockchain-verified reviews for 100% feedback authenticity
- Underpinned by a token-powered incentivization economy which gives real rewards for valuable acts such as user referrals and key-opinion-leader content
- Innovative UX design and user mechanics for a best-in-class user experience
For more information on Travala.com, visit the following links: