As we move into 2020, this first quarter development roadmap will focus on improving the user experience, further enhancing the AVA token utility, growing our user base, and supporting our business development activities and onboarding for our B2B product and partner network.
✅ Mobile Apps v 1.0
- We will be launching the first versions of our native mobile apps built on React Native. Available on both iOS and Android, the Travala.com apps will offer users the best experience on their mobile device by incorporating intelligent design and offering enhanced functionality.
✅ Digital wallets
- Digital wallets form the backbone of the Travala.com AVA token economy. After completing the release of the new Binance Chain-based wallets we will continue to deploy further improvements to our digital wallets to continue to provide full transparency of transaction activity.
✅ Search Optimisation
- Improvements to be made to our search function to allow users to easily find destinations, hotels, landmarks, addresses, areas, states, countries, and islands.
✅ Filters Optimisation
- Our search page filters will be significantly improved, allowing users to find their perfect hotel selections within a matter of seconds to give a user experience on par with the best travel sites in the world.
✅ Loading Speeds
- We want to give visitors of Travala.com, what they’re looking for fast. When it comes to website loading speed, a faction of a second makes all the difference for the user experience. This is why we will be improving our loading speeds which should further enhance our conversion rates from visitors to customers.
✅ New Leading Travel Suppliers
- We will be onboarding new high profile travel partners to provide our users with the most comprehensive choice of global hotels and accommodations with the best prices available in the online travel booking industry.
✅ Token Use Cases
- We have been working on some exciting new use cases for the AVA token to increase utility and benefits for our token holders namely Smart bonuses to enhance our current Smart program and also additional discounts for paying in full with AVA over other payment methods.
✅ AVA Payments
- Responding to community feedback, we will soon allow customers to make partial payments with the AVA token. We will also offer more incentives for paying with AVA over other payment methods
✅ Payment Methods
- We will add a number of new payment methods to provide more choice to our users ranging from additional cryptocurrency payment options to localised payment options and payment at the hotel.
✅ SEO Optimisation
- We will be building a stronger site architecture and also improving navigation to help major search engines index our site quickly and easily.
✅ Map Search
- We will be releasing a completely new map search feature. This will be full screen along with a search bar, filters, and property list.
✅ UI Optimisation
- We will deploy a series of additional improvements on visual aspects of our website and native mobile apps to ensure the accessibility, easy-to-navigate interfaces, and intuitive design are all in place.
✅ UX Optimisation
- We will release several UX improvements to fulfill our user’s needs, aiming to provide the best possible experiences to keep users loyal.
✅ Crowdfund v2.0
- We will complete our 2nd crowdfund on the Crowdcube platform. If you are interested in owning equity in Travala.com, then please visit https://www.crowdcube.com/travala to view our pitch. Capital at risk.
This roadmap will continue to evolve and it might change as we discover, experiment, and implement new user-centric improvements to the Travala.com platform and the AVA token that broaden our appeal.
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
Where can I buy AVA tokens?
Should you wish to purchase AVA tokens, you can do so from: