Travala.com partners with leading China based supplier to strengthen its presence in the world most populated country with a massive inventory of 580,000 properties and the very best products and prices across the Asian region.
Established in Shenzhen in 2012, Dida Travel Technology has grown exponentially since then. In 2015, the company became the first hotel supplier to go public in China with its own B2B distribution platform. It currently supplies travel agencies, tour operators and travel management companies globally and more than 8,000 Chinese retail travel agencies.
Dida Travel Technology is one of the key suppliers to the major online travel agents in China, including Ctrip, Qunar, eLong, Fliggy (previously Alitrip), Tuniu and LY.com, as well as key airlines such as China Eastern Airlines.
Thanks to Dida Travel’s tremendous resources, Travala now has access to unique and directly contracted inventory as follows:
- Domestic China mainland hotels approx. 2,000 hotels and 10,000+ hotels from 9 domestic China hotel chains namely Sunmei, Wehotel, Atour, Shuguang, Poly, Podinns, Super 8, Radisson, Swiss Quality Hotels with direct connectivity for dynamic inventory.
- Overseas directly contracted approx. 3,000 hotels (including Hong Kong, Macau, Japan, Thailand, Korea).
- Ebooking approx. 4,400 hotels. The meaning of Ebooking is Dida Travel provides an extranet platform for local suppliers/ destination management companies in each country to upload their directly contracted products into the Dida Travel platform. The strongest Ebooking products are in Japan, China, Hong Kong, Macau.
- Dida Travel co-pre buy with their Ebooking suppliers locally to get better pricing and unique products. Mostly in Japan and China.
- 200,000 hotels in Asia (except China)
- 160,000 hotels in China and Greater China (Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan)
- 200,000 hotels worldwide apart from the above (USA & EU & Middle East)
This strategic partnership with Dida Travel a leading accommodation supplier in China has aligned perfectly with our plans and presented Travala the very best conditions for our beta launch of the platform in Q1 2019 that will boast 1.5 million properties worldwide with the best rates, availability, payment options and user experience.
Travala is an already-operational travel booking platform with 567,928 Properties in 210 Countries covering 82,311 Destinations. The platform combines the best of this generation’s booking website functionality with the incredible benefits enabled by next generation’s decentralized technologies and tokenized incentive structures.
As a Next-gen Online Travel Agency (NOTA), fundamentally changes the relationship between the consumer of the future and their travel shopping. Travala’s target market benefits from:
- A globally-competitive range of travel services; Accommodation (Hotels, Resorts, Hostels), Flights, Things to do (Tours, Activities, Experiences), Restaurants, Transfers, Car Rentals, Vacation Rentals and Cruises
- Always available at a minimum average of 15% lower than current mainstream OTAs; enabled through agile integration of the leading wholesale travel solution partners
- With both leading crypto-currencies and traditional (FIAT) currencies as payment options
- Boosted with discounts and special offers direct from brands and suppliers
- Validated through blockchain-verified reviews for 100% feedback authenticity
- Underpinned by a token-powered incentivization economy which gives real rewards for valuable acts such as user referrals and key-opinion-leader content
- Innovative UX design and user mechanics for a best-in-class user experience