During Q2 2020 we will focus on building and developing our products to a higher level, whilst also focusing on growing the Travala.com and AVA ecosystem.
Travala.com will continue to forge ahead with bridging the gap between the traditional booking experience and planned next generation decentralised booking experiences.
Planned technology additions will expand our competitive edge as we use them to increase customer satisfaction along with revenue and profit margins.
- ✅ Production Release – Maldives release and what we will class as Travala.com being ready to go mainstream.
- ✅ Vietnam Localisation – Localise with language, local payment methods, marketing and customer support.
- ✅ SEO Optimisation – Building a strong site architecture and improving navigation to help major search engines index our site quickly and easily for organic traffic.
- ✅ Travel Suppliers – New suppliers will be integrated to provide our users with the most comprehensive choice of global hotels and accommodations with the best prices.
- ✅ Loading Speeds – We will be improving loading speeds to optimize UX and conversion rates. We want to give our visitors what they’re looking for fast.
- ✅ Payment Methods – To provide more choice to our users ranging from additional crypto payments to localised payment options to pay directly at the hotels.
- ✅ External AVA use cases – Spend AVA at over 5,000 merchants worldwide. Buy AVA with bank transfers and phone credit.
- ✅ Mobile Apps V.02 – Bringing both iOS and Android Apps up to the full features and functions of the current Travala.com desktop version.
- ✅ Content Optimisation – Improving hotel descriptions, amenities, nearby highlights and room descriptions, country-level landing pages and large islands and regions.
- ✅ UI Optimisation – Improvements on visual aspects of our website, mobile site and native Apps to ensure the accessibility, easy-to-navigate interfaces, and intuitive design are all in place.
- ✅ UX Optimisation – We will release several UX improvements to fulfill our user’s needs, aiming to provide the best possible experiences to keep users loyal.
- ✅ Flights Vertical – Flights can be searched directly on the Travala.com homepage. In addition hotels offered by Travala.com can be searched on TravelbyBit’s hotel searches are now powered by Travala.com which provides 2M accommodation options a large increase to their previous inventory.
- ✅ Mobile Website – Launching a custom-build mobile version of the Travala.com website that will occupy its own domain as we migrate towards a mobile-first development approach.
This roadmap will continue to evolve and it might change as we discover, experiment, and implement new user-centric improvements to the Travala.com platform and the AVA token that broaden our appeal.