Major updates being released across the board.
We have successfully closed the second quarter of 2021 and all eyes are now set on the next few months of building and growth. Here is the Travala.com Q3 roadmap detailing developments we will be focusing on in the near future.
- Binance Marketplace Production release (Hotels)
- Binance Marketplace flights
- Binance Marketplace activities
- Channel manager integrations for direct listings
- Aggregation booking engine
- Additional Languages
- Travala API for third party integrations
Product Performance / UI / UX
- Improve user experience (UX) across all products
- Improve user interface (UI) across all products
- Stay + Flight
- Stay + Flight + Activities
- Stay + Activities
- Crypto Payments
- Credit card payments
- Full migration of flight booking engine to Travala
- Additional cryptocurrencies
- Bitcoin Lightning network
- Bank transfer Payments (localised)
- Sales force marketing updates and improvements
- New landing pages for partner tokens
- Travel feed for Google Ads and other networks
- Hotel Comparison sites
As well as the above we are working on a number of other developments to improve reporting, infrastructure, scaling, marketing and AVA use cases.
Founded in 2017, Travala.com is the leading cryptocurrency-friendly travel booking service with 3,000,000 travel products worldwide, including stays, flights and activities. Backed by industry-giant Binance, Travala.com is a champion of cryptocurrency adoption, accepting over 40 leading cryptocurrencies in addition to traditional payment methods. The Travala.com value proposition is bolstered by AVA. As the native cryptocurrency of the platform, AVA can be used for payments, receiving loyalty rewards, discounts and bonuses, among several other use cases. In addition to unbeatable prices via its Best Price Guarantee, Smart users on Travala.com can also enjoy additional discounts and loyalty rewards for eligible bookings made on the platform.
- For more information about Travala.com, visit: www.travala.com
- For more information about AVA, visit: www.travala.com/ava