Travala.com Monthly Report: September 2022
+55% YoY Growth with Monthly Revenues in Excess of $5.5M
Below is our monthly report for September 2022
Total revenue for the month of September was $5,545,224, which includes accommodation bookings, flight bookings, activity bookings and concierge bookings. This represents a 55.22% year-on-year growth compared to September 2021.
- Total number of room nights booked was 8,679.
- Total number of flights booked was 2,674.
- 55.22% year-on-year revenue growth compared to September 2021.
- 6,489 Smart members as of 1st October 2022 with a total of 8,520,050 AVA locked, representing 16.48% of the circulating supply.
- Booking numbers across our platforms by percentage:
- Desktop: 59%
- Mobile App: 29%
- Mobile Web: 9%
- Binance Marketplace: 3%
- The number of monthly active users (MAU) in September exceeded 77,000.
- 77% of all bookings in September were paid with cryptocurrencies, with USDT, Binance Pay and BUSD the top payment options.
Top 7 visitors by country:
- United States
- United Kingdom
- United Arab Emirates
Top 7 countries booked:
- United States
- United Arab Emirates
Room Night Metrics
Smart Program Update – Get up to 13% savings on travel bookings
The Smart Program offers direct discounts on listed Travala.com prices, loyalty rewards after you have completed your booking, AVA payment discounts, and many other benefits. You can find Smart offers on millions of travel products worldwide. More details can be found HERE
As of 1st October 2022, there are 6,489 Smart members in total. Smart level details are as follows:
- Smart Diamond – 696
- Smart Platinum – 1,997
- Smart Gold – 132
- Smart Silver – 462
- Smart Bronze – 1,339
- Smart Steel – 917
- Smart Basic – 946
A total of 8,250,050 AVA is locked within the Smart Program, representing 16.48% of the circulating supply, which is now 51,691,497.23 AVA.
October Destination of the Month: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Known for its intricate canal system, cycling culture and vibrant nightlife, Amsterdam is one of the world’s most revered historic cities in the world.
Save 5% on all Amsterdam hotels and activities booked on Travala.com this month by using the code “AMSTERDAMOCTOBER” at checkout.
Read more HERE
Travel Tiger Club Update
Travel Experience Drop #3: Argentine Andes Adventure
The third Travel Tiger Club drop (and our first-ever multi-winner prize) was drawn on 30th September, with not one, not two, but THREE lucky winners receiving a trip to the gorgeous Uco Valley wine region in Mendoza, Argentina.
Congratulations to our three Travel Tiger Club members #577, #168 and #907 on winning the Argentine Andes Adventure prize!
The prize — which is attached to the NFT and can be traded on the secondary market — includes:
- Flights for 2 adults valued at up to US$3,000 total
- 4 days 3 nights stay for 2 adults in Hotel de Cielo in Tupungato, Argentina
- 3 meals daily coverage (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Wine degustations
- Guided hiking, stargazing and winery tours
- Helicopter wine tour
- Hotel de Cielo gift pack
- Airport pick-up/drop-off and transportations during experience
Ambassador Bonus Marketing Tasks
New quarter, new tasks! The Ambassador Bonus Marketing Tasks for Smart Diamond members are now live until 17 October. Complete the two essential tasks to receive your Ambassador Bonus, and compete for additional rewards by earning points for performing extra Marketing Tasks each week.
Don’t forget to claim your rewards once the tasks close! All Smart Diamond members will receive an email with information about when and how to claim the Ambassador Bonus.
Log in to Gleam using your Travala.com account email HERE and start earning points!
With a combination of work being done behind the scenes and in front of the camera in September, there were some exciting developments on the community side.
The highlights include:
- We’ve launched the Ambassador Bonus Marketing Tasks for this quarter. Let us know your feedback on Telegram or the TTC Discord
- The official Travala.com TikTok is live! Check us out and tag us in your crypto and travel experiences using the #travala hashtag
- We’ve joined the new crypto-focused social media platform CoinMarketCap Community
- We recently conducted an AMA with two of our partners, Galxe and Gate.io. Catch up on the Galxe AMA and the Gate.io AMA
- We’re finalising vendors and testing samples for Travala.com merch
Community Pool Update
Each month, 50% of the royalties from the secondary sale of Travel Tiger NFTs are contributed to the Community Pool.
$2,965 worth of AVA has been added to the Community Pool, which is equal to 4,006 AVA and 50% of secondary sale royalties for September 2022.
The Community Pool now has a total of 1,273,797 AVA: https://explorer.binance.org/address/bnb1v6fhmhppe7073z8hsshxkdn6pc5jwp82a752xw
We’ve partnered with TOKEN2049 to offer 5% off your hotel booking for the event on 9-10 November.
Simply use the code TOKEN2049 at checkout when you book a London hotel on these dates.
Founded in 2017 and now backed by industry giant Binance, Travala.com is the leading cryptocurrency-friendly travel booking service with 2,200,000+ properties, 400,000+ activities in 230 countries, and 600 airlines globally. Travala.com is a champion of cryptocurrency adoption, accepting over 90 leading cryptocurrencies alongside traditional payment methods. In addition to unbeatable prices via its Best Price Guarantee, Smart members on Travala.com can also enjoy additional discounts and loyalty rewards for eligible bookings made on the platform. For more information about Travala.com, visit: www.travala.com.