Deluxe King Room (Breakfast Included) – 24.9% saving with Travala
Located in the heart of the Wangfujing area and surrounded by chic shops and restaurant, Waldorf Astoria Beijing hotel is an artful blends of rich Chinese tradition and modern sophistication. Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City are within a walking distance while CBD area is 10-minute drive away. Guest at the hotel can have an easy access to public transportation thanks to its close connection with Dongdan Subway Station (Line 1) which is 1 km away while Dengshikou Subway Station (Line 5) is only 220 m from the hotel.
Expansive and contemporary with a Chinese flavour, rooms with free Wi-Fi are fully controlled by a Samsung Tablet and are also equipped with a flat-screen HDTV and Apple TV. Marble bathrooms come with double vanities, bathtub and Ferragamo toiletries. Guests also enjoy True Waldorf Service, a personal concierge service to take care of every need and request, at any point of time. A full range of relaxation including 7 private spa suites, a fitness centre or a heated indoor swimming pool is ready to provide a comfortable experience for all the guests.
For dinning options, Zijin Mansion serving Cantonese and Beijing specialities is a good choice while Waldorf signature dishes can be savoured at Brasserie 1893. An apertif or nightcap can be enjoyed at the sophisticated Peacock Alley, which offers an impressive menu of cocktails.
Deluxe King Room (Breakfast Included)
Booking dates: 12th – 18th February, 2019
Booking.com: 1,931$ (24.4% saving with Travala)
Hotels.com: 1,944.06$ (24.9% saving with Travala)
(Price corrects as of 11th January, 2019)
Travala is an already-operational travel booking platform with 567,928 Properties in 210 Countries covering 82,311 Destinations. The platform combines the best of this generation’s booking website functionality with the incredible benefits enabled by next generation’s decentralized technologies and tokenized incentive structures.
As a Next-gen Online Travel Agency (NOTA), fundamentally changes the relationship between the consumer of the future and their travel shopping. Travala’s target market benefits from:
- A globally-competitive range of travel services; Accommodation (Hotels, Resorts, Hostels), Flights, Things to do (Tours, Activities, Experiences), Restaurants, Transfers, Car Rentals, Vacation Rentals and Cruises
- Always available at a minimum average of 15% lower than current mainstream OTAs; enabled through agile integration of the leading wholesale travel solution partners
- With both leading crypto-currencies and traditional (FIAT) currencies as payment options
- Boosted with discounts and special offers direct from brands and suppliers
- Validated through blockchain-verified reviews for 100% feedback authenticity
- Underpinned by a token-powered incentivization economy which gives real rewards for valuable acts such as user referrals and key-opinion-leader content
- Innovative UX design and user mechanics for a best-in-class user experience