Grand Deluxe King Room with City View – 31.3% saving with Travala
Wyndham Grand Chicago Riverfront is located in the core of bustling downtown Chicago overlooking the Riverwalk at the busy intersection of Wacker Drive and Michigan Avenue. Just outside the hotel’s door is Chicago’s premier shopping avenue with over 450 luxury boutiques, world renowned department stores and specialty stores. Many of the city’s landmark attractions, museums and theaters are within a walking distance and Wrigley Field, home of the Chicago Cubs is just a short ride away using the nation’s second largest transportation system.
This 39-story property offers 334 contemporary guest rooms featuring 37-inch plasma TVs, iPod docking stations, blackout drapes, in-room safes, refrigerators and coffeemakers. Some rooms are individually furnished with animal-print lounge chairs and beds with golden-beige checked coverlets and pillow top mattress.
For dinning option, Hoyt’s – an on-site modern American tavern serves Midwestern-inspired dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Additionally, offering more than 16,000 square feet of premium, flexible meeting rooms with a stunning view, the hotel is perfect to host memorable events.
Grand Deluxe King Room with City View
Booking dates: 13th-20th February, 2019
Booking.com: 1,477.13$ (462.77$ or 31.3% saving with Travala)
(Price correct as of 3rd January, 2019)
Travala is an already-operational travel booking platform with 567,928 Properties in 210 Countries covering 82,311 Destinations. The platform combines the best of this generation’s booking website functionality with the incredible benefits enabled by next generation’s decentralized technologies and tokenized incentive structures.
As a Next-gen Online Travel Agency (NOTA), fundamentally changes the relationship between the consumer of the future and their travel shopping. Travala’s target market benefits from:
- A globally-competitive range of travel services; Accommodation (Hotels, Resorts, Hostels), Flights, Things to do (Tours, Activities, Experiences), Restaurants, Transfers, Car Rentals, Vacation Rentals and Cruises
- Always available at a minimum average of 15% lower than current mainstream OTAs; enabled through agile integration of the leading wholesale travel solution partners
- With both leading crypto-currencies and traditional (FIAT) currencies as payment options
- Boosted with discounts and special offers direct from brands and suppliers
- Validated through blockchain-verified reviews for 100% feedback authenticity
- Underpinned by a token-powered incentivization economy which gives real rewards for valuable acts such as user referrals and key-opinion-leader content
- Innovative UX design and user mechanics for a best-in-class user experience
For more information on Travala.com, visit the following links: