Bali is one of the most evocative and popular tourist islands of the entire Indonesian archipelago. This magical island always has something special that visitors all over the world flock to Bali again and again.
When to go
Bali is located about 8 degrees south of the equator with two main distinctive seasons: Dry and Rainy. The best time to visit the island is generally during the summer months of June, July, and August when the weather is driest and the days are sunny with pleasant temperatures.
However, Bali is a good destination any time of year. There is more rainfall from November to March but rain is often followed by sunny clear skies.
What to do
Your trip to Bali can be filled with culture, nature, art, the spiritual which includes all of the following:
- Enjoy the spectacular beaches of Kuta, Nusa Dua and Seminyak.
- Head up to the cultural area of Ubud for picturesque rice terraces.
- Get away from the crowds to the north-eastern coast and neighboring Lombok, where hidden gems are waiting to be discovered.
- The west coast is still off the beaten path. It has tapering ranges of mountains covered in lush forests, wet rice fields and bountiful vegetation.
- There is also a range of historical sites and building that have stood the tests of time from royal palaces to museums and art galleries offering a different glimpse of Bali.
Where to stay
Below are our top picked properties for the stay in Bali. Booking dates are 13th-20th March, 2019 with the price corrects as of 13th January, 2019
5* Hanging Gardens Ubud, Payangan
One Bedroom Riverside Villa (Breakfast Included)
Booking.com: 5,770$ (32.5% saving with Travala)
Hotels.com: 6,063.33$ (35.8% saving with Travala)
5* The Samaya Seminyak Bali, Seminyak,
Villa One Bedroom Royal Pavilion (Breakfast Included)
Booking.com: 7,931$ (38% saving with Travala)
Hotels.com: 5,753.09 (14.5% saving with Travala)
4* Villa Kouru By Exotiq Villa Holidays, Canggu
4 Bedroom Villa
Booking.com: 3,565$ (20.7% saving with Travala)
Hotels.com: 3,448.41$ (18% saving with Travala)
4* Kayumanis Jimbaran, Jimbaran
One Bedroom Private Estate
Booking.com: 2,827$ (20.4% saving with Travala)
3* Griya Santrian a Beach Resort, Sanur
Booking.com: 1,370$ (34% saving with Travala)
Hotels.com: 1,229.90$ (26.5% saving with Travala)
Travala is an already-operational travel booking platform with 567,928 Properties in 210 Countries covering 82,311 Destinations. The platform combines the best of this generation’s booking website functionality with the incredible benefits enabled by next generation’s decentralized technologies and tokenized incentive structures.
As a Next-gen Online Travel Agency (NOTA), fundamentally changes the relationship between the consumer of the future and their travel shopping. Travala’s target market benefits from:
- A globally-competitive range of travel services; Accommodation (Hotels, Resorts, Hostels), Flights, Things to do (Tours, Activities, Experiences), Restaurants, Transfers, Car Rentals, Vacation Rentals and Cruises
- Always available at a minimum average of 15% lower than current mainstream OTAs; enabled through agile integration of the leading wholesale travel solution partners
- With both leading crypto-currencies and traditional (FIAT) currencies as payment options
- Boosted with discounts and special offers direct from brands and suppliers
- Validated through blockchain-verified reviews for 100% feedback authenticity
- Underpinned by a token-powered incentivization economy which gives real rewards for valuable acts such as user referrals and key-opinion-leader content
- Innovative UX design and user mechanics for a best-in-class user experience