We are pleased to start a new year 2019 with an update of the Travala inbuilt wallet which is used for booking payment using AVA and in the near future for the giveback and referral programs. Here is an overview of how the Travala wallet works.
1. Access Travala wallet dashboard
In order to access Travala wallet, you’ll need to have an account first. You can create an account easily with Facebook, Google or by your own email HERE
After creating the account, you’ll have an unique wallet address. You can access the wallet dashboard by clicking the top right corner of the site.
2. Set up Google 2 Factor Authentication (2FA)
In order to enhance security, we recommend that you set up Google 2FA
Step 1: Select Security tab under My Profile section or quickly click the top header link
Step 2: Enable 2FA. Here you are going to need the Authenticator application on your phone to scan a bar code. Also do not forget to save a backup code in a safe place.
Step 3: Once you scan a bar code on your phone, you will need to enter six digit and submit.
3. View Wallet Balance
Select Balance tab under My Wallet section. Here you can:
- See a total amount of AVA in your wallet
- See the summary of transaction history including transaction ID, type, amount, status…. for a specific date range
4. Deposit function
- Select Deposit tab under My Wallet section
- Make a deposit from external wallet to your Travala wallet either by scanning QR code or copying address. Both are easy with just 1 click/
Please take note that you should send only AVA to internal wallet. Sending any other coin or token to the address may result in the loss of your token
5. Withdraw function
Step 1: Select Withdraw tab under My Wallet section
Step 2: Input external wallet address for Withdrawal.
Step 3: Input the AVA amount you want to withdraw. The minimum withdrawal amount is 100 AVA and the maximum in 24 hours is 10,000 AVA
Step 4: Click Submit and enter the Authentication code you have set up before.
Step 5: Click the link in a confirmation email to proceed withdrawal action.
6. Make booking with Travala Wallet
Since we have added Wallet on the platform, the booking process with AVA is going to be much easier and quicker. The following steps walk you through of it:
Step 1: Search for properties, booking dates and select the room you want to book as normal.
Step 2: Recheck your Wallet balance to make sure it is enough to pay for the booking.
Step 3: In the reservation page, input Contact and Guest information. There is also a small notification where you can make deposit to your wallet in case you have not had enough fund.
Step 4: Once your wallet is good for the booking, simply click Agree with Booking conditions and Complete Reservation. Then your booking will be processed quickly and confirmed in a very short time.
Travala is an already-operational travel booking platform with 567,928 Properties in 210 Countries covering 82,311 Destinations. The platform combines the best of this generation’s booking website functionality with the incredible benefits enabled by next generation’s decentralized technologies and tokenized incentive structures.
As a Next-gen Online Travel Agency (NOTA), fundamentally changes the relationship between the consumer of the future and their travel shopping. Travala’s target market benefits from:A globally-competitive range of travel services; Accommodation (Hotels, Resorts, Hostels), Flights, Things to do (Tours, Activities, Experiences), Restaurants, Transfers, Car Rentals, Vacation Rentals and Cruises
- Always available at a minimum average of 15% lower than current mainstream OTAs; enabled through agile integration of the leading wholesale travel solution partners
- With both leading crypto-currencies and traditional (FIAT) currencies as payment options
- Boosted with discounts and special offers direct from brands and suppliers
- Validated through blockchain-verified reviews for 100% feedback authenticity
- Underpinned by a token-powered incentivization economy which gives real rewards for valuable acts such as user referrals and key-opinion-leader content
- Innovative UX design and user mechanics for a best-in-class user experience