The Travala website has been given a new look with a lot of advancements. Let’s take a look at what has changed
- At first glance when landing on the site, you will see that we have extended our presence worldwide with 567,928 properties in 82,311 destinations in 210 countries and we have also added the updated Travala branding colours.
- Going down below is where you can see the new destinations feature. This covers worldwide and 6 continents including Asia, Europe, North America, Oceania, South America and Africa
- We’ve added some new features at the bottom of the page which are customer reviews, a brief introduction about ourselves and a list of the travel partners some of which we are already featuring their properties and the others will all be fully active on the beta launch with 1.5 million properties, fiat and crypto payments and a whole host of other goodies.
2. We have also added Facebook /Google register and login features which allow user to create an account or sign in to the platform with only 1 click.
This feature make things so easy. Give it a try HERE
3. The search result page is enhanced with grid and map search options in order to create a better comparison and provide visual location of the properties.
4. Another user experience update with one-page check-out which means a user can now make a booking from landing on the site within 4 clicks.
5. We now accept $BTC, $ETH, $LTC, $BNB, $XRP, $EOS, $DASH, $XLM, $TUSD and 30 other crypto-currencies as payment options thanks to our crypto payment processor CoinGate.
You now can use your favourite crypto-currencies to book 550,000+ hotels in 210 countries worldwide.
Travala is an already-operational travel booking platform with 567,928 Properties in 210 Countries covering 82,311 Destinations. The platform combines the best of this generation’s booking website functionality with the incredible benefits enabled by next generation’s decentralized technologies and tokenized incentive structures.
As a Next-gen Online Travel Agency (NOTA), fundamentally changes the relationship between the consumer of the future and their travel shopping. Travala’s target market benefits from:
- A globally-competitive range of travel services; Accommodation (Hotels, Resorts, Hostels), Flights, Things to do (Tours, Activities, Experiences), Restaurants, Transfers, Car Rentals, Vacation Rentals and Cruises
- Always available at a minimum average of 15% lower than current mainstream OTAs; enabled through agile integration of the leading wholesale travel solution partners
- With both leading crypto-currencies and traditional (FIAT) currencies as payment options
- Boosted with discounts and special offers direct from brands and suppliers
- Validated through blockchain-verified reviews for 100% feedback authenticity
- Underpinned by a token-powered incentivization economy which gives real rewards for valuable acts such as user referrals and key-opinion-leader content
- Innovative UX design and user mechanics for a best-in-class user experience
For more information on Travala.com, visit the following links: