After a very successful launch of the Marketplace Alpha V.2 this previous weekend we are very happy to announce our aggressive plans for the next 5 weeks from now until the end of August 2018.
Through our strategic partnerships in Asia and Oceania we have secured a further 80,000 properties in a further 10 countries namely: Thailand, Indonesia, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar, Malaysia, Japan, South Korea, Australia and New Zealand. The savings compared to the major OTA’s are on average 21%
We have also been very busy securing key hires for the ongoing success of the project which include CSO (Chief Strategy Office), CTO (Chief Technology Officer, CMO (Chief Marketing Officer), Token Economic Architect and a COZ / Neon Wallet Developer. These are key roles a travel company requires to grow and you can keep track of the industry in travel journals. These new members of the team will be added to the website and a release about each of them starting from this coming Monday 30th July and spanning throughout August.
We have been working on massively improved whitepaper, technical roadmap, marketing plan and long term vision for the project. This is still ongoing and therefore we are giving you a mini road map for the month of August as seen below.
- 80,000 Properties in 10 countries in Asia and Oceania taking our total to 86,000 including Vietnam with average savings of 21%
- 5 Key Hires that consist of Chief Technology Officer, Chief Strategy Officer, Chief Marketing Officer, Token Economic Architect and a World Class (COZ) developer.
- Major enhancements to the search, filter and sort functions of the Marketplace
- Overall Speed Increase and Caching Enhancements of the Marketplace
- Enhanced Booking Flow and Checkout Process of the Marketplace
For more information on Travala.com, visit the following links: